Thursday, January 30, 2014

Meet Toki

Today was sort of a boring-type of day. I guess the most exciting part of my day is that I'm HOME now! The bus ride was not the greatest though. See, I have this issue where when I know I won't have access to a bathroom, I will constantly feel like I have to go pee. It's definitely a psychological thing. 

So now that I'm home, I guess I should introduce you to my crazy pet dog, Toki. Her name actually means rabbit or something in Korean but it sounds cute in English, in my opinion. 
Toki is a mix of Pekingese and Lhasa Apso. No one seems to ever understand what I'm saying when I say that so, here's a little visual. 

The first one is a Lhasa Apso and the second, a Pekingese. Put them together, and you get Toki! 
She usually isn't very friendly to me... Toki was originally my aunt's dog, but she was going to give her away, and I couldn't let that happen. So I brought Toki home ... without my mom's approval. I was kinda in trouble for a while after that. Little did I know that she's secretly evil. I can't even count the types she's angrily snapped at me for taking her stuff and I swear, she purposely does that to me only. Never to my parents. She know's I have the least authority in the house :(
But whenever I come home from uni, Toki is much more friendly and needy, which is always a nice change. Once I walk through the door, she would lean against my legs and wait for me to pet her. Her cuteness makes up for the times that she bullies me I guess...

It's time for me to sleep again, goodnight everyone!
Yours Truly, Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment