Saturday, February 1, 2014

Green Grotto Tea Room

Today, one of my roommates and I met up with a friend who was visiting from Beijing. Originally, we were planning to grab a bubble tea from Serissa but instead, we decided to try out this Taiwanese cafe called the Green Grotto Tea Room. Even though it was only my first time visiting this cafe, I've have to say that I really liked it! The cafe wasn't very big so it was really cozy and all their snacks were reasonably priced. The whole cafe had a tree like theme to it which I thought was pretty cute. I ordered my favourite drink a milk green tea with tapioca (which had different sizes tapioca balls, not something I usually see in my bubble tea) and my friends ordered a rose green tea and a apple carrot juice. We also shared a peach yogurt ice thing which was suprisingly really good. 
We also shared a couple of snacks including this sesame pancake, Taiwanese style sausages and a matcha green tea brick toast. I would definitely recommend the brick toast and the pancake... while the sausage, well it's not really my type of snack so I didn't really like it that much personally. 


Overall, the Green Grotto Tea Room was a really cute place to catch up with a friend who I haven't seen in a year. 
Thanks for reading! 
Yours Truly, Janice 

No comments:

Post a Comment